Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Mental Safety

If you are a faithful reader of my blog you know that I often post safety tips. Today is no different but with a different focus - your mental safety. This past weekend I went to the movies with friends to see Borat. We ended up leaving before the movie ended. It was disgusting and mentally disturbing. So if anyone (and I don't care who they are) asks you to go with them to see it just say no and run as fast as you can in the other direction. Your mind will thank you and so will your wallet. Maybe you could suggest an alternative . . . such as watching paint dry or removing wallpaper or cutting the grass with nail clippers or even coming to my house and scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. I think you get the point. If you are left with that $9.90 (or $7.7o) burning a hole in your pocket give it to me and I will buy a new cake pan. Just think of it as a thank you for saving your brain.

Comments:
I've not run into one person who saw it and thought it was worth watching. Glad I didn't waste my 10 bucks!
 
That is the smartest thing I have heard in a while, everyone said that movie was awful so I am planning on keeping my $9.90!
 
I did not like that movie. I wanted to see another one, but I got outbid, I guess.

I ran out of a movie once with Jonathon. It was some creepy demon movie with Jennifer Lopez... The Cell. I can't watch those kind of movies. I won't sleep well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?