Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

love

Yes my friends, I am in love. But before you start to wonder "could it be me?" I have to tell you it is with food. Sorry. Now I should give some details. I do like to eat but yesterday evening I "discovered" my new favorite food. It is mussels from Flex Mussels( http://www.flexmussels.com) and they are amazing. They are in Summerside at Spinnaker's Landing. There are about 20 different flavours to pick from and each order comes with fries (which I had and are great) or a baguette. I had medusa which is lemon, oregano, virgin olive oil, and feta. Next time (and believe me there will be a next time) I am going to try Mexican. So the next time you are in Summerside go to Flex Mussels and eat!!

Comments:
I like fries. Never had mussels or muscles.
 
noticed james!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?